About JACK（Junior Associates with Confidence by KIP）
JACK is a project by KIP which aims to nurture junior high school and high school students through discussions and presentations. In this project, students join KIP Forum, discuss various themes with KIP members and become well informed about Japan with a global mindset.
- Becoming an international-oriented person well informed about Japan and getting confidence
- Being a person who understands his/her homeland well
- Encouraging cooperativity through interacting beyond age
- Junior high and High school students from all over Japan
- Students thinking about working or studying abroad
- Students who value not only studying for entrance exams but also studying liberal ar
- Students who are willing to take on new challenges
- Training of a select few to be able to think about social problems continuously and speak independently
- Studying and being curious continuously
- Discussion with KIP members, who are university students and young professionals
- Interacting with students from all over Japan and understanding each other
Students who are interested in and would like to participate in Project JACK, please fill in this form.