About Each Activity
- Discussions on social issues with an expert, after their talk.
- Events such as study tours, cultural exchange parties, symposium and so on.
- Learning sessions about one specific topic for a few months.
- Regional Studies
- With the aim of getting familiar not only with global issues but with those of Japan, we visit several parts of Japan, and learn the culture and traditions originated in the areas. In addition to that, we attain a new point of view through discussions with the local students and workers in the local industries. We mainly discuss the current situation of the area and how we can solve the problems that it is now facing.
- Overseas Studies
- We stay overseas for a couple of weeks to have discussions with students from top universities and to visit companies. By spending time and interacting with people in a place where the language and culture are different, students obtain a brand new point of view and get closer to an "international" person in a true sense.